Equipment World jobs
- Job Title: Equipment Sanitization Technician.
- Clean portable equipment for Manufacturing, such as 3 and 5 cubic ft.
- How will you get there?
- May require occasional equipment operation including keyboard equipment.
- This dynamic and knowledgeable FP&A Manager (reporting directly to the WRO Senior…
- Sets-up cleans and washes processing equipment and suites.
- Sr Formulation Technician (Production Technician).
- Maintain logs and fills in batch documents.
- Prior experience with pharmaceutical manufacturing/packaging operations, process/packaging equipment, analytical testing, and project management are desired.
- Qualified equipment operator (fork lift, order picking truck, reach truck).
- Operate material handling equipment in a safe and controlled manner within a…
- This also includes overseeing and managing compliance for the Equipment Calibration program for the facility and actively participating in all internal and…
- Troubleshoots equipment and processes to ensure schedule attainment metrics are met.
- Liaises with Engineering/Processing teams for new equipment selection…
- Repair equipment and facilities on an emergency basis.
- Perform engineering modification and project-type work, maintenance and operate hand tools and plant…
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.