Equipment World jobs
- Our Brantford office is looking for a Customer Service Representative.
- Please review below to see if this might be the right opportunity for you.
- Essential Duties & Responsibilities To enable the Gates Canada, Brantford Operations meet its business plan objectives through the effective utilization and…
- The Quality Technician is a key support role in the Quality department.
- Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions ; Uses…
- Plans, evaluates, sets up and runs needed equipment - saws, crimpers, pushers, flushers and verifies compliance.
- Minimum Grade 12 education required.
- Assist in the installation of any new equipment or projects.
- Prevent premature breakdown of the equipment used in production and operate the facility through…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.