Environment $43,500 jobs in Vancouver, BC
University of British Columbia
$22.79 an hour
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Performs animals (rats) handling and training, such as moving animals between different…
$46,776 a year
- As the public face of the unit, the Research and Administration Clerk maintains a welcoming environment in the reception area during office hours.
$106,586 a year
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a fast paced environment.
$46,236 a year
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- UBC Energy and Water Services provides comprehensive facilities maintenance, operations and…
$53,019 a year
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a member of a high-functioning team in a fast-paced and results-oriented office environment.
$57,260 a year
- Maintain a positive, healthy, and safe work environment that encourages diversity and people engagement.
- Assistant Manager, Geering Up School Programs.
$75,507 a year
- 131, Sexual Assault and Other Sexual Misconduct by ensuring survivors can exercise autonomy and make informed decisions in a safe and supportive environment.
$46,776 a year
- Computer experience in both PC and Macintosh environments required (MSWord, Excel, Access, InDesign, graphics and HTML preferred).
$66,787 a year
- Ability to manage the complexity inherent within a multi-faceted work environment focused on broad outcomes for students.
- Performs other duties as required.
$51,534 a year
- Ability to work effectively independently and in a team environment.
- Collections Curator - Bryophytes, Fungi & Lichens.
- Ability to develop and monitor budgets.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.