Environment $43,500 jobs in Vancouver, BC
- Thrive in multi-tasking, multi-party and deadline-driven environments.
- The Event Coordinator will be responsible for providing support on the day-to-day meeting…
- The Research Technologist of Particle Analysis will be trained for the testing of new and existing products, product components, competing products and platform…
- Able to perform various tasks in a fast-paced environment is a must.
- The Material Handler will be responsible for providing logistical support for the movement,…
- A Research Associate in Bioengineering is responsible for testing new and existing products, product components, competing products and platform technologies…
- We’re looking for an experienced and creative Social Media Coordinator to join the Science Communications team at STEMCELL Technologies.
- The Research Associate is responsible for testing new and existing products, product components, competing products and platform technologies for the assigned…
- The Process Development Department currently has an opening for a Process Development Associate in the Cell Culture Media group.
- The Research Associate of the Human Immunology Cell Separation Team is responsible for testing new and existing products, product components, competing products…
- The Human Resources Coordinator will be responsible for a wide variety of activities to support STEMCELL’s global organization and Human Resources Operations…
- Working knowledge of regulated environment is an asset.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to lift 25 to 30lbs in cold room environment.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.