Environment $43,500 jobs in Vancouver, BC
- The Research Technologist of Particle Analysis will be trained for the testing of new and existing products, product components, competing products and platform…
- The Research Associate is responsible for testing new and existing products, product components, competing products and platform technologies for the assigned…
- Communicate with supervisors and coworkers to promote a safe and cooperative working environment.
- Minimum 2 years lab-based work experience in a cell culture…
- Able to perform various tasks in a fast-paced environment is a must.
- The Material Handler will be responsible for providing logistical support for the movement,…
- The Manufacturing Operations Associate is responsible for constructing schedules for Manufacturing groups and creating & maintaining Manufacturing documentation…
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- The Quality Assurance Associate role at STEMCELL assists in the maintenance of the STEMCELL…
- Working knowledge of regulated environment is an asset.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to lift 25 to 30lbs in cold room environment.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, production environment.
- Experience in Manufacturing environment, pharmaceutical or the food packaging industry would be an…
- This position’s primary responsibility is to work together with the Sales Operation and Enablement team to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of…
- The Immune Cell Culture team, within the Research and Development (R&D) department, is seeking a Research Associate with expertise in lymphoid cell biology to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.