Environment jobs in Vancouver, BC
- A dynamic, fast-paced working environment.
- Cleaning equipment and work area to ensure a safe, and sanitary work environment.
- You will be responsible for: *.
- Adhere to the 7S program and maintain a clean environment at all times.
- A positive attitude and the ability to work well in a team environment.
$70,000 - $95,000 a year
- Excellent knowledge in MS Excel, MS Access and SAP (or comparable ERP software).
- Preferably experience in Project Management and Lean Management.
- We are willing to train but experience in customer service, cabinetry, and MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word) is an asset.
Lepzi Biotechnology Ltd.
- Responsible for applying a wide variety of scientific principles and concepts to plan and execute research and development activities independently or in…
- As a Community Associate, you’ll work closely with new and existing customers, solving problems for them and making sure they have everything they need.
Gemini Packaging Ltd.
- Maintain safe work environment by following standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations.
- We are seeking junior chemist to join our team.
$15 - $19 an hour
- Experience working in a Nutraceutical/Pharmaceutical (NHP) production environment (preferred not required).
- High School Degree or Equivalent.
I.G. MicroMed Environmental Inc.
- Aptitude to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Must be available Monday- Saturday between the hours of 8:00am to 6:00pm.
- Demonstrated passion for putting clients first, as well as success in hands-on, target-driven solutions environment.
- Available to work all open business hours.
- Fairly and empathetically address the needs of clients in an environment that may be sensitive, adversarial, or hostile.
- Is this a good fit for you?
- Our Security Guards must always project a professional image for our clients.
- Maintain the integrity of client’s assets and the general public by conducting…
- Use Microsoft Word and Excel proficiently.
- Organize, prioritize, and multi-task in an environment that includes interruptions and changing priorities.
- Ability to Multitask in a Fast Paced Environment.
- Lead and / or member of various project teams within the G4S Aviation division.
- Exceeding customers' expectations by making the vehicle purchasing experience amazing and fun.
- Meeting and exceeding monthly sales targets of new and pre-owned…
$14 an hour
- Have attention to detail and able to work in fast paced environment;
- To provide all necessary and required passenger/customer services as contracted by the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.