Environment jobs in Vancouver, BC
- Reporting to the Ecology and EIA Team Lead, the successful candidate will be provided with the opportunity to work on challenging multidisciplinary projects in…
- You will be coordinating with project teams on Indigenous related project issues ;
- Reporting to the Ecology and EIA Team Lead, you will participate in…
- Reporting to the Team Lead, Environmental Management this position will oversee Air Quality Projects, prepare reports and identify opportunities.
- Reporting to a senior manager, the successful candidate will be involved in a range of significant infrastructure projects, including large-diameter pipelines,…
$53,000 a year
- Reporting to the CAD Manager, this position will work on varied projects under the mentorship of our senior team members and develop your experience on high…
- Strong design and technical ability, with an understanding of the Landscape Architect’s role in a consulting environment;
- WSP is currently seeking a Geotechnical Technician to join our Environment team, located at our Vancouver, BC office.
- What you can expect to do here:
- You'll develop geotechnical investigation programs, prepare bidding documents, solicit bids, evaluate subcontractor submissions and support project engineers as…
- Reporting to the Manager, Mechanical this position will be responsible for this position will be responsible for designing and drafting the detailed Fire…
- Ability to adapt well to change in direction and priorities in a project and deadline-oriented environment;
- Reporting to the Director, Rail Systems Engineering,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.