Environment jobs in Vancouver, BC
- Comprehension of organizational dynamics and matrix based environments; and.
- Microsoft Access, Project and Visio knowledge is an asset.
- Ability to work in a team environment and demonstrate a professional and friendly manner;
- Strong proficiency with MS Office particularly Word, Excel and Outlook…
- Ability to work effectively both independently and within a team environment;
- Excellent proficiency with MS Office particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint and…
- Experience in working in a project management environment;
- Contribute to the annual project planning requirements by providing estimates and plans for project…
- Flexible and adaptable to a fast paced environment;
- Provide support in the development of PowerPoint presentations, Microsoft Excel reports, and MS Word…
- The ability to work in a dynamic team environment and demonstrate a professional and friendly manner.
- Excellent proficiency with MS Office particularly Word,…
- Experience in a training or classroom environment preferred;
- Participate as a subject matter expert in a project to implement a new LMS, ensuring Operations…
- Comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously and in a fast-paced environment; and.
- Proficiency with MS Office, including, at minimum, intermediate…
- Formal training and experience in a PMI-type project management methodology and project management software such MS Project or Eclipse;
- Experience working in a multi-faceted regulatory environment;
- Has the capability to act as Chief Privacy Officer (CPO) or alternate in the CPO’s absence,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.