Environment jobs in Vancouver, BC
- The successful candidate should have administrative experience, exceptional communication skills, and have a focus on providing outstanding client service.
- Demonstrated passion for putting clients first, as well as success in hands-on, target-driven solutions environment.
- Be able to work in a high pressure environment and experience meeting strict deadlines.
- You will support a successful Investment Advisor's business and will…
- Demonstrated passion for putting clients first, as well as success in a hands-on, target-driven sales environment.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of experience working as an administrative assistant and/or operations support in a large, matrixed environment.
- Previous experience in fast-paced Enhanced Performance Management (EPM) environment.
- You will interact with a variety of RBC service partners in an inbound…
- You will champion the RBC brand and support business goals by responding to incoming client calls or by initiating outbound calls to existing clients.
- The successful candidate will have outstanding communication skills, a commitment to providing top level client service, and a minimum of two years of…
- Autonomy to build and run your own business, in a flexible environment.
- Establish a client base of high net worth individuals, families, business owners and…
- Experience conducting business and managing relationships in a cross cultural & international environment.
- Responsible to ensure clear and adequate Source of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.