Engineering jobs in Brampton, ON
You refined by:
Oakville, ON (undo)
- Water treatment control system design/engineering experiences a plus.
- With 90,000 people on five continents, SUEZ is a world leader in smart and sustainable…
Electrans Technologies Ltd.
$65,000 - $85,000 a year
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or equivalent.
- The position will be responsible for all electrical aspect of ETL’s product line from conceptual…
NCI Canada Inc.
- NCI Canada Inc. is currently recruiting for an analytical, detail orientated individual with excellent communication skills and a strong ability to manipulate…
VTEK Consultants Inc.
- VTEK* Consulting Group Inc. has had extensive experience in the oil and gas industry for more than *20 years.
- Direct, with the Project Engineer, engineering and…
- We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including…
$55,000 - $65,000 a year
- Education or working experience in engineering (ideally consulting engineering).
- Matchfield's employers and candidate database are growing rapidly as we scale…
- Analyzes, researches, designs and develops materials and their related fabrication and application processes to develop and optimize materials for use in…
- The Surface Finishing department of the Oakville, ON, Landing Gear manufacturing site is structured as a Value Stream where functions such as maintenance and…
- University degree or college diploma in computer science, software engineering or related field.
- Understand company’s mission, vision and overarching strategy.
- Leads complex, large or difficult process engineering projects and develops innovative approaches to production problems.
- The Jr. Developer/COOP is responsible for gathering, documenting and analysing business needs, managing custom databases and performing special projects…
Turnkey Modular Systems Inc.
- Perform engineering calculations and analysis in order to size equipment.
- Practical work experience in design engineering of modular process skids.
- Coordinate with Managers in planning and implementing engineering changes in production.
- The Capacity Planner’s main duties are to schedule, monitor and review…
Rebar Enterprises Inc.
$25 - $30 an hour
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or college of diploma in related field.
- You have experience in drafting/ detailing, and now you want to up your game.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
The MetriCan Group of Companies is a family owned and operated, Tier 2, metal stamping facility servicing the automotive industry.