Electronics jobs in Brantford, ON
You refined by:
- Knowledge of basic electronics would be an asset.
- Ensure compliance with company and department policies and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Experience with electronic components in an electronic manufacturing environment would be an asset.
- Printed circuit board, chassis and cable assembly.
- Must have a valid Ontario driver’s license.
- Engage in implementation, documentation and deployment on the build out of both small and large scale IP Networks…
- Knowledge in placement of electronic architectures using microprocessors and their peripherals such as oscillators, buffers, re-clockers, SDRAM controllers,…
- Validate hardware, firmware and software releases from the development teams.
- Interface with development and test teams to understand testing requirements.
- In–depth experience in electronics testing and troubleshooting.
- Repair and analyze the latest film, television, and telecommunications equipment which…
- Experience in electronics testing is required.
- Checking for Short circuits and measuring Voltages.
- Loading the correct firmware according to the ECO database…
- Become a compression products specialist (able to confidently represent the product line).
- Regularly engage with clients and partners together with our…
- Experience in electronics testing and troubleshooting is required.
- Configure and test systems based on system configuration drawings.
- Assisting development teams with product integration.
- Develop and maintain custom scripts.
- Create technical documentation for system deployments.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.