Electrician jobs in Ontario
$40.65 an hour
- You will be working in Weld, Paint/Plastics, Stamping or Assembly department with various manufacturing equipment such as conveyors, overhead and transfer…
Workforce Staffing Solutions Ltd
$39 an hour
- Minimum 2 years of relevant maintenance experience within a manufacturing environment, food, packaging or pharma preferred.
- Completing work orders as assigned.
$37.64 - $40.86 an hour
- Strong PLC Programming / troubleshooting skills.
- The Maintenance Technician for Ferrero Manufacturing Operations will be responsible for supporting and…
$28 - $38 an hour
- Other trades certificate or diploma.
- Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.).
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS)…
- Layout and Installation of Data and Communication Cabling.
- Layout and Installation of Electric Conduit and Wiring.
- Working knowledge Electrical Safety Code.
- Reporting to the Maintenance Manager the Maintenance Electrician is responsible for but not limited to the installation of new equipment, troubleshooting and…
- Our Electricians promote a positive company image through service quality, professionalism, and a strong sense of urgency.
- A valid 309A electrical license.
$35.66 an hour
- Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor the Maintenance Electrician is responsible for but not limited to the installation of new equipment, troubleshooting and…
- Mitsui High-tec (Canada), Inc. is new manufacturing facility in Brantford and we require an Electrical Technician Apprentice (3rd or 4th year) to join our team!
- Be able to install, troubleshoot, and repair complex production equipment with minimum supervision.
- Enhance equipment performance, recommending improvements and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.