Electrician jobs in Ontario
You refined by:
Brampton, ON (undo)
- This individual is ideally a Dual Ticketed Millwright/Electrician (433A/442A), however, single ticketed Millwrights (433A), that have experience working with…
- Work encompasses the installation, upgrading and repair of electrical components.
- The applicant must be responsible, efficient and hard working.
- Support the effort to develop and document maintenance procedures, one point lesson and implement a competency-based training program.
Springdale Electric Ltd, Brampton, ON
- We are an electrical company specializing in outdoor signs including digital offering maintenance and installations.
- Must hold a valid drivers license.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment as a Licensed Industrial Electrician.
- Work with all electrical equipment ensuring it is maintained…
$30 an hour
- As a full-time electrician/electronics technician, you will assist in manufacturing, installing, testing and troubleshooting food and beverage inspection…
$33.50 - $35.00 an hour
- Each day Canadian families start their day with the nutrients supplied by Wonder+, Country Harvest, D’Italiano and Oroweat.
I.G. Machine And Fibers Ltd
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a continuous manufacturing environment.
- The main objective of the role is to maximize plant performance through…
- Working knowledge of food and meat plant regulatory standards (CFIA, etc.), GMP, HACCP, BRC, food safety, food quality, etc.;
- Check and repair ground faults.
$35.50 an hour
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.).
- Construction Electrician Red Seal Certificate.
Dependable Truck & Tank Ltd
- Dependable Truck & Tank Limited is accepting applications for the position of Truck Electrician 12 Volt.
- You would be able to read and interpret electrical…
- Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, the licensed Plant Electrician – 442A is responsible for the routine preventative maintenance and troubleshooting of…
- The ideal candidate for this position will have over 3 years previous maintenance experience within a fast paced manufacturing environment or foundry industry.
- 5 years or more of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Our client in the construction building materials space is looking for exceptional Industrial…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.