Electrician jobs in Ontario
You refined by:
Magna International Inc. (undo)
- Strong background in manufacturing related to injection moulding, coating, and assembly would be preferred.
- Group: Magna Mechatronics, Mirrors & Lighting.
$40.58 an hour
- Must have knowledge of PLC, robotic, and HMI programming and controls.
- Automated system programming, implementation, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- To increase uptime, throughput, efficiency and quality, through the process of maintaining, designing, developing and continuously improving our equipment and…
- It is expected that the apprentice will make every effort possible to enhance his/her skills and knowledge to become certified in the trade.
- Ability to write simple PLC programs.
- Experience troubleshooting ABB robotics, PLC Controllers.
- A Senior Industrial Electrician is expected to demonstrate high…
- The duties and responsibilities of the Maintenance Electrical Apprentice are detailed below, but not limited to the following.
We have removed 6 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.