Electrical Technician jobs in Hamilton, ON
- Post-secondary education in a related technical field (e.g. electrical engineering, electrical technician/technologist), or other relevant work experience.
Karcher Canada Inc.
- The Field Service Technician is primarily responsible for providing timely onsite troubleshooting, repair and preventative maintenance of all makes and models…
416 Automation Inc.
- The role of software developer for control systems is to be responsible for design, development, testing, troubleshooting, maintenance and support of new and…
- Industrial engine repair/maintenance: 1 year (Preferred).
- Industrial generator repair/service/maintenance: 1 year (Preferred).
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
- Strong ability reading machine drawings and electrical schematics.
- Able to solve practical, electrical and mechanical problems.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Our ideal candidate will be veteran of the rail & transit industry in North America with proven experience managing, intergrating, testing and/or inspecting in…
- Follow prescribed troubleshooting procedures and refer to technical manuals, part manuals, change notices and bulletins, modification notices, etc. to repair…
- Perform installation and verification activities on Fire Alarm related equipment for large installations, including installing modules to terminating zone …
- They will perform preventive / predictive maintenance, address safety issues, and complete various maintenance project tasks.
- Ability to lift up to 80 pounds.
- Conduct monthly after-hours fire testing and generator testing.
- Assist the water chemical technician in chemical water testing.
Live Patrol Inc
- Installation & maintenance of Live Patrol’s video surveillance equipment.
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years’ experience working as a technician in the…
Appliance Repair Team
- Diagnose faults, using testing devices, repair electrical appliances and components.
- Demonstrate technical, electrical, and mechanical aptitude with excellent…
- As a 310J Technician, you would be responsible for the company's performance in terms of efficient effective and timely repairs and maintenance on the Bison…
G.T. Wood Company Limited
$24 - $26 an hour
- To perform Infrared Thermographic Inspections of High Voltage and Low Voltage electrical equipment as directed by the scope of work.
THOMSON POWER SYSTEMS- Regal Beloit
- NETA Certified (ETT Level 1 or higher) in electrical equipment testing and/or customer servicing.
- Basic understanding and ability to interpret detailed…
Industrial Bandsaw Services
- Travel to customer's location to trouble shoot mechanical and electrical issues with industrial saws and conveyor systems.
- Hydraulic Repair: 1 year (Required).
Novatech Analytical Solutions inc.
- Calibration, maintenance, diagnostics and repair of analytical instruments on site or at our Mississauga office;
- Execution of preventive maintenance contracts;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.