Electrical Engineer in Training jobs in Brampton, ON
THOMSON POWER SYSTEMS- Regal Beloit
- In Electrical or Electronics (Preferred).
- Ability to trouble shoot PLCs and provide technical support/ training to customers.
- Engineering Degree in Computer, Process Control or Electrical Engineering is preferred.
- Acts to continually improve technical and management skillset through…
Spectrum Manufacturing Inc.
- Development of new products combining mechanical, electrical and optical systems.
- Ability to understand complex mathematical relationships that underpin…
- Strong understanding of electrical theory and the Ontario Electrical Safety Code.
- Ongoing training and certification courses to keep you current.
- A structured training and development program.
- As a Mechanical Engineer - Combustion you will receive:
- University Undergraduate Degree in Mechanical, Electrical…
$100,000 - $120,000 a year
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Provide leadership and manage the provision of technical training during the assembly and commissioning stages of…
$100,000 - $115,000 a year
- Provide leadership and manage the provision of technical training during the assembly and commissioning stages of Voith’s hydroelectric equipment and the…
- One year experience in Electrical engineering, Electronics manufacturing, electronics products testing is preferred.
- Develop test application using C & C++.
- Post-Secondary in Electro Mechanical, Electro Chemical, Mechanical or Electrical disciplines, P.
- Experience in Electrical troubleshooting for 24VDC, 120VAC,…
- Associates Degree in (preferred) Electrical, Mechanical or Engineering Degree from an Accredited Institute or 3+ years’ experience as a Field Service Engineer…
Schaefer System International Limited
Halton Hills, ON
- The Position works with PLC Engineers, Software Developers, and Software Support Engineers to install, troubleshoot, maintain, and repair mechanical systems.
- When at the different site you will take the direction of the property Chief Engineer or Operations Manager as required.
- As directed by the Property Director.
- First Aid / WHIMS/Ladder Training, work on height training an asset.
- Workplace health & safety training / procedures.
- Trade certificates would be an asset.
- Mechanical, electrical, plumbing or construction industry:
- Working towards, or eligibility for professional engineer designation under PEO is an asset.
Systems With Intelligence
- Read architectural, mechanical and electrical blueprints.
- Provide technical/product training and support for sales people, sales representatives and customers.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Lakeside Process Controls is the exclusive Local Business Partner (LBP) of Emerson Process Management in Ontario and Manitoba.