Electrical Engineer in Training jobs in Brampton, ON
- Willing to travel for various training opportunities.
- Work directly with Engineers, Contractors, End Users, and Food Service Dealers.
- MUST BE A “GO GETTER”!
$90,000 - $100,000 a year
- Identify any personal or mechanical team training needs to the Engineering Manager and help locate suitable courses.
- Attend design review as needed.
- Post-Secondary technical diploma or equivalent training – required.
- Participates in and supports training, safety meetings and initiatives, operational meetings…
- RVA is looking for an Engineer-in-Training to join their Electrical team.
- Perform site visits for electrical data gathering condition assessment and field…
- 0-3 years' electrical engineering experience is preferred; new graduates are encouraged to apply.
- RVA is looking for an Engineer-in-Training to join their…
QPS Evaluation Services Inc.
- To qualify for this position, you must be either an Electrical Engineer or a Certified Electronic Technician with minimum 3 years of hands on experience in…
- The Electrical Designer/Engineer is responsible for designing electrical systems including Lighting, Fire Alarm, and Power in a fast paced Tenancy department.
- Three to five years of mechanical and electrical construction experience or an equivalent combination of technical training and experience.
- Two years+ of relevant electrical engineering and design experience.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of applicable electrical power systems.
- Ability to travel to India for training, if requested by the Practice.
- O Engineering: Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Management,…
$130,000 - $150,000 a year
- Director, Electrical and Automation Department*.
- Supervising electrical and automation staff.
- Reporting to the CEO, and having as direct reports the Chief…
- The new Process Engineer, Manufacturing will:
- The new Process Engineer, Manufacturing has:
- You will provide training and guidance to the teams as needed.
Exactus Energy Inc.
- Coordinate with site inspectors, designers, engineers and clients as necessary.
- A background in electrical engineering (or similar) is considered an asset, but …
- A structured training and development program.
- Perform site reviews for mechanical, electrical and process installations.
- Required Required Travel: Up to 10%.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
CaptiveAire is the leading manufacturer of commercial kitchen ventilation systems in North America, and offers a wide range of HVAC systems.