12 jobs found within 35 km of Brampton, ON
No jobs found within 25 km of Brampton, ON
Electrical Engineer jobs in Brampton, ON
- Generation of Electrical Hardware requirements documentation for an assigned electrical subsystem.
- Electrical Design from concept to production including:
- An undergraduate degree on either Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
- FPGA ENGINEERING @ L3HARRIS WESCAM Division- Burlington, ON About L3Harris WESCAM…
- Participate in the estimation and planning of new products and features.
- Participate in continuous department improvement processes.
- Familiar with a wide range of engineering fields (mainly Mechanical, Electrical & Software).
- Amongst them are Ph.D.’s and Masters in a collection of either…
- Manufacturing Engineering degrees are becoming more common at many post-secondary institutions, and in addition to that we welcome those with a broad-spectrum…
- Lead and participate in assigned projects related to New Product Introduction (NPI) or Sustaining activities within Operations Engineering.
- Have a sound appreciation of basic control system theory as well as electrical engineering concepts and principles.
- RS232, RS422, I2C, SPI, CAN, USB, Ethernet.
We have removed 5 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.