Electrical Engineer jobs in Brampton, ON
You refined by:
$82,000 a year
- Ability to read, interpret mechanical and electrical drawings; and.
- Execution of the Service and Installation activities including start-up and commissioning at…
Kingstec Technologies Inc.
- Prepare quotations and participate in order/contract negotiation and after sale service;
- Working together with your Engineering manager and team, you will…
- Knowledge of applicable electrical standards and regulations;
- Requires 2 or more years of post-secondary education in electrical.
Browns Dairy Farms Canada
$4,628 - $7,419 a month
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Ultimately, the outstanding Business should integrate and streamline business activities, achieve business goals through…
- The Electrical Engineer will report to the Electrical Manager and would be required to work independently on the execution of electrical system and equipment…
- The sales intern will be responsible for a focused customer facing, sales-related activity that may include launching new products, introducing Rockwell…
- As an Engineer, the suitable candidate will work in the Dragonfly and will be exposed to other programs and R&D activities.
- Please review the job details below.
M-K Power Products
- Mechanical and electrical design review of OEM equipment related to the Engine installation with reports completed to satisfy the Engine manufacturer…
- We are looking for an Electrical Arrangement Engineer to join our team.
- Provide detailed conceptual plans, engineering designs and drawings for electrical…
- Prepare installation and commissioning work plans for electrical systems, including but not limited to generator excitation systems and electrical power…
- Comprehensive working knowledge of SolidWorks 3D CAD, SolidWorks Simulation, PDM and SolidWorks Electrical and other SolidWorks suite of products.
- The Electrical CAD/BIM Designer will be responsible for the accurate, timely producing 2D and 3D AutoCAD layouts of electrical systems utilizing the latest…
Onyx Fire Protection Services Inc.
- Generate and/or modify fire safety plans.
- Excellent wages with a fast-growing company.
- Fire alarm layout design and design review.
Nanowave Technologies Inc.
- As our Sales activities have increased, we have an immediate need for need for strong technical support in our Sales and Support activities.
Colt Automation Ltd
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (Required).
- College / University degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Prepare consultant drawings, showing site plans, internal layouts and exterior elevations of buildings, structural details and mechanical and electrical…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.