Dress People $40,000 jobs
- The UX Designer will work closely with the production, engineering and art teams and will be involved in all phases of the design process, from conceptual…
- They will collaborate with the Project Leads and the art team to help drive the vision and aesthetic forwards.
- Experience with Python scripting or equivalent.
- Responsible for organizing and delivering full service retail postal services (courier items, postal boxes, money transfers, call-in parcels) to Shoppers Drug…
Evolve PR Inc.
$50,000 - $75,000 a year
- It really bugs you when things aren’t getting done on time, and when people aren’t updating their project-management tools effectively.
- In this position, the ideal candidate will be responsible for client satisfaction, retention and growth by being an advocate for their needs and most…
BearCom Canada Corp.
$60,000 - $75,000 a year
- Determine needs and communicate benefits of product, services, features, rate plans, and special offers to existing and new customers as appropriate.
- A Dress Specialist is responsible for providing outstanding customer service and driving sales in our dress department.
- In this role, you’ll be working on creating game worlds, characters, objects vehicles, furniture, clothing, and other content.
- A strong ability to think in 3D.
Sparkling Clean Canada
$45,000 a year
- You will address operational issues and concerns in a timely and professional manner.
- Assisting Operation Manager in supervising daily operations of…
- Retrieve dresses from stock room for returning customers.
- Explain services provided by the alterations department to the customer and how alterations can play…
- Casual dress – minus the occasional Adster blue jacket.
- As a Digital Marketing Strategist (DMS) your duties range from building personal relationships with…
$50,000 - $85,000 a year
- You will plan, oversee, and help execute on the electrical design of new products.
- This will also entail project estimating and client communication during the…
- As a member of the game team, you’ll work alongside designers and artists to develop games on multiple platforms by programming, optimizing, offering analysis…
- They will collaborate with the Project Leads and the design & art teams to help drive the vision and aesthetic forwards.
- Environment Art: 2 years (Preferred).
- Reporting to the Development Manager, the Network and Systems Administrator fills a vital role at the studio.
- Manage the daily operations of studio IT.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.