Diverse Properties jobs
- Strong oral and written communication skills including experience developing and delivering presentations to diverse audiences is required.
- Preparation of adjusting journal entries for accruals, payroll, mortgage, leasing fees, etc., review general ledgers, and prepare supporting working papers;
- Remain apprised of new security strategies and technologies that would benefit the property (e.g. CPTED, ESRM, BEM, ETC.);
- Mentor, coach and develop staff.
- Responsible for Accounting setup of new properties in accordance with services as outlined in the Property Management Agreement.
- Respond to requests under certain threshold, such as basic property or ownership searches.
- Populate template market documents such as tour books, property…
- Experience in reviewing and processing property tax payments across Canada.
- As a Property Tax Analyst, under limited supervision, maintain responsibility for…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.