District Supervisor $50,000 jobs
- Central location located in the heart of the financial district, close to GO and TTC.
- You are a diligent supervisor, as you will oversee RPM’s internal CS…
- Work collaboratively with Supervisors and/or Managers on special projects and assignments when required.
- The Adjuster, Accident Benefits Claims is responsible…
- Provide direction to supervisors on the evaluation of available information and the establishment and maintenance of appropriate reserves, payments or recovery,…
- In conjunction with the District Manager, formulate the fiscal revenue, expense and profit goals for the store.
- Delegate workload appropriately and effectively.
- Must be an effective supervisor, trainer, administrator and team player with strong communication and organizational skills.
- REPORTS TO: District Team Leader.
- Manage all compensation decisions in partnership with the District Team Leader.
- POSITION TITLE: Store Team Leader.
- Work collaboratively with Supervisors and/or Managers on special projects and assignments requiring advanced technical skills and knowledge when required.
- Build effective relationships with associates, peers and supervisor to develop a high performing team and customer-centric culture.
- Clientelling • Create and foster a database of Club Monaco customers • Implement a Personal Shopper Program • Provide unsurpassed customer service at all times …
- Report any known or identified health and safety hazards or violations to their supervisor.
- Reporting relationship will vary based on organizational needs but…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.