District Supervisor jobs
- Oversee day to day operations of multiple routes.
- Performs operational audits of collections routes and observation routes.
$20.25 - $24.00 an hour
- 1 year to less than 2 years.
- Hire and train or arrange for training of staff.
- Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters.
- Assist the public with directions and inquiries about the district, its businesses and its services.
- Providing detailed reports including occurrence reports,…
$16 an hour
- Production supervisor: 1 year (Preferred).
- Communicating with coworkers, supervisors, and management, either face-to-face or via mail/text.
- As a Starbucks Shift Supervisor, you will assist the store manager in executing store operations during scheduled shifts.
- Knowledge of the retail environment.
$34.26 - $42.73 an hour
- Demonstrated ability to take clinical input and direction from a supervisor.
- Mental Health Clinician - Child & Youth Outreach.
- As a member of our Infrastructure group, you will provide insight and innovative construction solutions to ensure the successful execution of various…
- Texture and shade 3D models using Photoshop, Substance Painter and/or Zbrush.
- Work with the Modeling Supervisor and Art Director to create the aesthetic vision…
- The Senior Registration Officer is responsible for the evaluation and approval of all registration applications by ensuring all regulatory requirements…
- Composite shots in a team environment, on a sequence of shots, and within a schedule.
- Take direction from Supervisors and Leads.
- Reporting to the Supervisor, District Sales Coordinators, the successful candidate’s primary responsibility is to provide administrative support for two sales…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.