District Supervisor jobs
$15.85 an hour
- STUDENT SUPERVISOR/ SUPPLY STUDENT SUPERVISOR*.
- Under the direction of the Principal/Vice-Principal or designate, the supervisor will monitor, supervise and…
- The Burnaby School District is looking to hire Casual Student Supervisors to work.
- Throughout the school district on an on-call basis.
$23.62 an hour
- Will be eligible for casual janitor shifts at other District facilities per the District of Squamish Collective.
- Reports safety hazards to the supervisor.
Fort Vermilion School District
Fort Vermilion, AB
- A paid classroom supervisor for FVSD.
- At High Level Public School.
- Open to any individuals interested in becoming.
- Get paid ($70) to receive.
- VENUE SUPERVISOR (CASUAL) (THE GLOBE AND MAIL CENTRE) - Multiple Positions.
- Reporting to the Operations Manager, Venue Supervisors are responsible for ensuring…
$24.03 an hour
- District and all regulating bodies.
- Instructs all age groups and abilities to standards established by the District.
- Kept up to date and progress cards.
New Westminster School District No.40
New Westminster, BC
$20.90 an hour
- Noon Hour Supervisor rate is $20.90 per hour.
- Casual employment may lead to a regular position in the district.
- New Westminster Schools Job Opportunity.
School District #41 (Burnaby)
- The Burnaby School District is looking to hire Casual Student Supervisors to work throughout the school district on an on-call basis.
- Report all injuries and hazards to the supervisor immediately.
- Performs light cleaning duties to maintain establishments, including hotels, restaurants…
$29.50 an hour
- Human Resources, District of Squamish.
- Service by fostering the District of Squamish corporate values in their work:
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.