Disability Case Manager $56,500 jobs in Ontario
- Being responsible for key decisions and the development of specific case management plans on all long term disability (LTD) and life waiver claims within an…
- University degree or College Diploma preferred in a health-related field (i.e. nursing, occupational therapy, kinesiology, etc.) or experience adjudicating…
- Handle incoming advisor inquiries covering case consultations, illustration support, product queries and training, among others.
- Upon request, GHD will provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process.
- Perform side-by-side coaching and case audits to improve the tickets and customer experience.
- You will be based out of our Waterloo, Ontario office, reporting…
- Preparing the monthly case file.
- Preparing and verifying standard and specialized billings for group clients, including, coverage and premium reports on…
We have removed 0 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.