Disability Case Manager $40,100 jobs in Ontario
- SSQ Insurance in seeking a seasoned disability case manager to manage a mixture of short and long-term disability claims.
- French is a strong asset.
Ministère du Procureure général
- You can evaluate cases, resolve issues and complaints, assess and recommend operational improvements to streamline case management operations.
- Produce case costing reports and analysis as required.
- Review cost centre reports with cost centre managers on a regular basis, analyze variances, respond to…
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- 1-2 years of working experience as a receptionist/clerk, preferably in a fast…
- Experience in dealing with WSIB adjudicators and case managers preferred.
- 5 years’ experience in disability management preferred in Health Care.
- 3-5 years of financial corporate/clinical analysis experience including accounting, reporting, budgeting, variance analysis and business case development.
- Demonstrated experience in adult education, health coaching, patient self- management and case management skills,.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.