Disability Case Manager $40,100 jobs in Ontario
- Coordinate and participate in case management, consultation, and departmental planning activities.
- The Shelter Manager, under the direction of the Director,…
- Drafting RAD’s and JR’s, leading in complex test case litigation and representation at court.
- Legal Aid Ontario encourages applicants from equity seeking groups…
- In this role, reporting into the GM-Core, you will be responsible for partnering with the GM to execute on strategy and deliver results impacting 80 million…
- Oversees and manages the Canadian occupational and non-occupational disability case management program.
- Manages some HR vendor relationships including cafeteria…
Canadian Council on Rehabilitation and Work (CCRW)
Remote work available
$52,000 - $55,000 a year
- Client case management: 2 years (Required).
- Expertise and/or in depth understanding of employment-focused case management and employer outreach/employer…
$52,866 a year
- Demonstrated experience in case and file management.
- ACCES offers an excellent benefits package, a RRSP matching program, and an Employee Assistance Program.
$39,200 - $46,400 a year
- We are currently seeking a part-time, contract (April 2020 – April 2021), Adult Protective Service Worker (APSW) to deliver supportive counseling, case…
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.