Disability Case Manager jobs in Ontario
- Being responsible for key decisions and the development of specific case management plans on all long term disability (LTD) and life waiver claims within an…
- University degree or College Diploma preferred in a health-related field (i.e. nursing, occupational therapy, kinesiology, etc.) or experience adjudicating…
- University degree or College Diploma preferred in health-related field (i.e. nursing, occupational therapy, kinesiology, etc.) or experience adjudicating…
- Support store evacuation procedures in case of fire or other emergency.
- Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as…
- Handle incoming advisor inquiries covering case consultations, illustration support, product queries and training, among others.
- Upon request, GHD will provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process.
- Perform side-by-side coaching and case audits to improve the tickets and customer experience.
- You will be based out of our Waterloo, Ontario office, reporting…
- Preparing the monthly case file.
- Preparing and verifying standard and specialized billings for group clients, including, coverage and premium reports on…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.