Disability Case Manager jobs in Ontario
- In our organization the Case Manager will be an integral member of a client service team proactively managing assigned disability claims by evaluating medical…
- Minimum of 5 years experience supporting individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Supporting individuals with developmental disabilities: 5 years (Preferred…
$65,250 - $113,115 a year
- Specialized training in case method teaching required.
- A full-time Professor at Fanshawe College is responsible for providing academic leadership and for…
- University degree or College Diploma preferred in health-related field (i.e. nursing, occupational therapy, kinesiology, etc.) or experience adjudicating…
The Salvation Army Centre of Hope
$15.99 - $17.84 an hour
- Participate in case management reviews as required, following through on any action plans and monitoring same on a daily basis.
- Due to program eligibility requirements, certain opportunities require students to be up to 24 years of age (or up to 29 years of age for a person with a…
Middlesex-London Health Unit
- Collaborate with Family Home Visitors to provide case management for vulnerable and newcomer families using a blended home visiting model;
WAYS Mental Health Support
$29.82 an hour
- The position is responsible to provide consultation to WAYS’ staff and foster parents, including treatment planning and crisis management on a case-by-case…
$88,653 - $124,954 a year
- Successful candidates will be responsible to supervise case manager(s) and possibly other supports, including social worker(s) and peer support members, provide…
Southwest Ontario Aboriginal Health Access Centre
- Attending and actively participating in team based meetings, case review and case conferencing as required.
- Some training or certification in mental health and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.