Director of Communication $121,600 jobs
$120,000 - $140,000 a year
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- This company is 100% dedicated to ensuring their clientele and businesses experience the best importing and…
- Provides leadership to the Production Manager and Plant Maintenance and Engineering Managers that facilitate effective communication and ensures they have the…
HR Project Partners
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Promote and adopt a management style focused on communication, involvement, recognition and respect.
$125,000 - $150,000 a year
- Excellent written, oral and electronic communication skills.
- Our client in the Ottawa area has an immediate requirement for a Director of Finance.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills to effectively articulate and present information to relevant stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, impeccable interpersonal skills, and ability to resolve conflict.
- Previous experience with ERP systems a plus.
$110,000 - $150,000 a year
- Rhyno’s culture is built on collaboration, open communication, innovation, and integrity.
- Rhyno Equity Group was founded in 2012 by a group of business…
Seneca Sense Technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Seneca Sense Technologies is a Canadian wearable tech company, based in Montreal, which has developed a new…
APR Packaging Inc.
$150,000 a year
- Extremely strong communication skills; written, verbal, and presentation.
- Update procurement strategies based on changing market conditions; Develop sourcing…
$113,019 - $150,691 a year
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and high level of personal integrity.
- Under the general direction of the AVP IT, the Director, Enterprise…
$148,751 - $158,048 a year
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills – including influencing, presentation, facilitation, negotiation and process consultation;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- People Corporation is a leading national provider of group benefits, group retirement and human resource…
$114,150 - $142,688 a year
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to answer questions and solve problems.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and ability to…
- Success in the role will involve supporting the SWS staff, developing positive relationships and collaborations with staff and faculty members and partners…
Cross Country Infrastructure Services Canada, Inc.
$100,000 - $170,000 a year
- Superior interpersonal, social and communication skills required.
- Facilitate communication among dealers, salespersons and manufacturing plants in order to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
We’re passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across Canada.