Director jobs in Burlington, ON
- We encourage applications from all qualified individuals; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
- Under the Sr. Director- National QA, Training & Compliance, the Director of Quality Assurance oversees the overall compliance and quality process for the…
- Make sales presentations to dealer representatives.
- Minimum 3 years of direct selling experience.
- We offer competitive compensation including an excellent group…
- Kids and Company is currently looking for a dynamic and self-motivated Assistant Director to join our team!
- A clear criminal reference check.
Iovate Health Sciences International Inc.
- Directs the activities of R&D and packaging teams to support Iovate’s business strategy.
- Formula development, pricing and approval – tactics and strategy with…
- Explore what we have to offer and see how you can succeed.
- In this role you will be focused on:
- Ensuring Resident & Employee Safety and well-being.
$90,000 a year
- The Green Party of Canada (GPC) has experienced tremendous growth in recent years.
- We are now seeking a highly motivated, energetic Executive Director (ED) to…
Spark Power Corp
- Oversee the accounting for multiple lines of businesses; provide full financial support for current and new business endeavors.
Vacu-Man Furnace & Duct Cleaning
$25 - $33 an hour
- As we expand, we are looking for “family” members that share our strategy.
- Vacu-Man is currently looking for licensed HVAC technicians (G3 or G2) to work with…
- Requires broad knowledge and training in the fields of business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, or similar vocations.
- The Community Relations Director is responsible for all sales, marketing and promotional activities related to the awareness and lease of suites within the…
- Provide direction on implementation and delivery of sales needs and create a competitive advantage through the design, development and recommendation of sales…
- We are currently seeking an individual with 5-10 years management experience as well as a machining background.
- Lead the sales process, including in-person and remote meetings, and coordination with distributors.
- Provide manufacturer-level sales support for distributors.
- To grow our sales into our existing customer base.
- Inspire our current Upsell Sales Team and create a dynamic high-performing environment.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.