Director jobs in Burlington, ON
- Owns the execution of Program Quality long-term strategy (e.g., more than 3 years) and operational direction, typically for an entire region, country, product…
- Reporting directly to the EVP of Sales, the Director of National On-Premise is responsible for developing and executing the sales strategy for the On-premise…
- Kids and Company is currently looking for a dynamic and self-motivated Assistant Director to join our team!
- A clear criminal reference check.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders including event participants, donors, volunteers, corporate partners, and sales and sponsorship departments;
Iovate Health Sciences International Inc.
- 5+ years of sales experience in the grocery channel.
- Knowledge of channel penetration strategies, sales product launches, and business development strategies.
- This role is responsible for establishing and achieving OMHS’s revenue priorities and direction as well as building development systems and tools necessary to…
Elevation Realty Network
$40,000 - $45,000 a year
- Develop checklists for all listings and sales.
- Support sales agents with contract paperwork.
- The Director of Operations will organize and coordinate office…
- Together with the VP, Modeling, identify opportunities and develop customer-centric analytical solutions meeting business needs aligned to the business strategy…
- Reporting to the Chief Compliance Officer of the Manulife Securities IIROC and MFDA dealers, the role is responsible for internal and regulatory reporting, the…
- Prepare a comprehensive sales strategy ensuring adherence to law established rules and guidelines based on research of our competitors, our local markets, and…
- The Director of Engineering will be responsible for the development and execution of a strategy to support and lead engineering efforts from including product…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.