Director jobs in Burlington, ON
- To be considered, you would need experience working for a manufacturing company and have managerial experience with the Sales, Inventory and Operations Planning…
- Interact with teams internationally, ensuring communication strategy is aligned nationally.
- Lead marketing strategy across a wide portfolio of products, from…
- The Director of Engineering will be responsible for the development and execution of a strategy to support and lead engineering efforts from including product…
- Create and maintain the overall Infrastructure Strategy roadmap from ‘As Is’ to ‘To Be’ Target state over a 3-5-year plan including Unified Communications,…
- Explore what we have to offer and see how you can succeed.
- Trafalgar Lodge in Oakville provides personalized care, exceptional service and stunning suites.
- Update and maintain the overall Business Analysis, Project Management, and Quality Assurance SDLC and staffing strategy from ‘As Is’ to ‘To Be’ Target state…
- FCT provides industry-leading title insurance, default solutions and other real estate related products and services to legal, lending, valuation and real…
$95,000 - $105,000 a year
- Be a strategic partner with Sales Leadership, Customer Operations, Marketing Leadership,.
- Demonstrated strategic ability to plan, execute and achieve sales,…
- You will capably direct your branch through business development, sales and marketing, recruitment coordination, employee health and safety monitoring,…
- Quickly consume and understand business strategy and operating models.
- Apply gap analysis techniques to create long-term technical strategy.
- Lead sales pitch planning and execution.
- We are looking for a candidate with approximately 10 years of digital health development or sales experience (either…
Iovate Health Sciences International Inc.
- Directs the activities of R&D and packaging teams to support Iovate’s business strategy.
- Formula development, pricing and approval – tactics and strategy with…
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders including event participants, donors, volunteers, corporate partners, and sales and sponsorship departments;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.