Director jobs in Burlington, ON
- Trafalgar Lodge in Oakville provides personalized care, exceptional service and stunning suites.
- Assessing residents' needs and developing programs to meet…
- Required to maintain expertise in industry payment technologies and financial services operational best practices, applying this knowledge to deliver…
$95,000 - $105,000 a year
- Demonstrated strategic ability to plan, execute and achieve sales, profit and associated performance metrics.
- The Director role will also be responsible for all…
- The role reports to the Head of Marketing & Communications and is responsible to develop the brand strategy for the organization.
- The perfect candidate is someone who can help inspire the lives of children through our personalized curriculum, while performing administrative and supervisory…
- Lead sales pitch planning and execution.
- We are looking for a candidate with approximately 10 years of digital health development or sales experience (either…
- Reporting directly to the EVP of Sales, the Director of National On-Premise is responsible for developing and executing the sales strategy for the On-premise…
- This role is responsible for establishing and achieving OMHS’s revenue priorities and direction as well as building development systems and tools necessary to…
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders including event participants, donors, volunteers, corporate partners, and sales and sponsorship departments;
- Reporting to the Chief Compliance Officer of the Manulife Securities IIROC and MFDA dealers, the role is responsible for internal and regulatory reporting, the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.