Design $84,600 jobs in Quebec Province
$80,000 - $110,000 a year
- Apparel design, garment construction, technical fabric:
- A degree (or equivalent) in Fashion / Apparel Design.
- Must be able to travel for design development.
$90,000 - $120,000 a year
- E-commerce online retailer on own and different third-party platforms in Canada.
- The existing system manages customer orders, from order point through multiple…
- Design, development, testing, deployment, metrics and monitoring, and everything in between.
- XMatters develops a cloud solution that connects insights from any…
Bastos Du Canada Ltee
$90,000 a year
- Broad understanding of Consumer centric quality management principles, design of new Processes and Standards management and Supply chain models, Quality…
$96,886 - $113,983 a year
- Strong experience with the full life cycle of solutions architecture (operational needs, assessment of the situation, design, implementation and deployment).
- Responsible for design, testing, configuration, implementation and support of the environments;
- Designs and maintains "best-practice” procedures and…
- Materials & Processes Engineer (Chemist/Chemical Eng.)-MON16835.
- In your role, you will:
- Develop test plans, work with internal and external laboratories,…
- Analyzing user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints;
- A problem solver with a keen eye for detail.
- In this role, you will apply your passion for brand, craft, and design fidelity to guide research and design processes, mentor talented members of your team,…
- The Project Manager will plan and execute the different stages of aircraft modification projects and intervene from their designs to their deliveries, in order…
$90,000 - $140,000 a year
- > Design large scale systems with high complexity to support our high.
- Montreal, QC, CA Job Type:
- Senior Software Engineer, permanent, Montreal, QC.
- Design and implementation of Maintenance and reliability business processes and systems.
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Asset…
- Design solutions that meet highly complex needs and make recommendations about implementation strategies and priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Make decisions about code design, architecture, and refactoring to balance technical debt against delivering functionality.
- Who are we looking for?*.
Onix Networking Canada
$80,000 - $100,000 a year
- Performs GCP and AWS service development and design work that may include logical design, I/O design, cloud architecture analysis, and UI design as appropriate.
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary design teams and supervision of active mixed-use development projects (e.g.
- To succeed in this role, you have:
Asset Inventories, Inc.
$85,000 - $95,000 a year
- Lead Technical part of project on Network Security Perimeter (including design, implementation and migration).
- Validate new component or software version.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.