Design $51,000 jobs in Quebec Province
- Know the game’s story and gameplay (game design documents) and understand the technical/artistic constraints so as to be able to lead/coach the team;
- Do you have formal training (or equivalent experience) in video game design?
- Didn’t find the opportunity you were looking for at Ubisoft Québec?
- College diploma in his/her working unit for game or level design or equivalent.
- The Assistant technical director will support the Technical director (TD) by…
- Knowledge of user-centric design methodologies.
- Establish validation steps throughout the design cycle.
- The ergonomist is directly involved in the design stage…
- Good understanding of technical areas related to databases, web services and technical design of computer systems.
- You will be required to travel frequently.
- Understanding of relational and multi-dimensional data design and development techniques.
- You will be responsible for supporting and improving the extract,…
- Have a deep comprehension of the various components that make up an esports program and be conversationally adept in them, including business management, brand…
- Want to develop tools, be creative in the design and use of new data collection methodologies.
- The main mission of the Consumer & Market Knowledge team is to…
- Produce a wide array of art, animation, and design assets to support the marketing campaigns for most Ubisoft products.
- 3D Modeling (Stylized and Realistic).
- Around 3 years of experience in accessibility, user research, UX design, or related experience.
- Attention to detail, particularly when it comes to design: you…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.