Design $51,000 jobs in Quebec Province
- Experience in game design theory.
- As a Design Director to work across a portfolio of externally developed games, improving core game-play, and systems design.
- Specify and design audio facilities, equipment, tools and workflows required to deliver AAA results.
- Bachelor’s degree in music or audio, professional training…
- As a Technical Design Director on the Stadia platform, you will be responsible for defining and overseeing the technical design for features and systems.
- Just imagine trying to design and build an automated testing system for something that's never been done before.
- Develop scripts to automate routine tasks.
- Lead a team of design specialists who will ensure that business model objectives are translated into player-centric design guidelines.
- Experience in a different correlated field such as game design, narrative design and scripting.
- Inspire, guide and support the Game Design team so that the…
- 7 years of experience as a creative or design director.
- Use innovative thinking, applying game design principles, theories, play-testing data and analytics to…
- 8 years of experience in the game industry with multiple AAA titles shipped in senior technical art roles.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent…
- As a Software Developer in the Engineering Productivity organization, you'll use your software design, analysis and programming skills to create innovative…
- Experience with modern game engine design and architecture.
- 8 years of experience in the game industry, contributing to AAA titles in technical roles.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.