Design $40,000 jobs in Quebec Province
- Design and support the development of the solutions identified to ensure they meet the required functional and technical standards.
- WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- Provide project technical review and oversight to ensure compliance of contractors to design standards, safety policies, schedule and contract.
- Its responsibilities include the design and delivery of solutions (including programming and quality assurance).
- Make an exciting career move.
- Define key design success metrics and evaluate designs performance.
- Emerging technologies and beautiful innovative designs.
- The position requires a ‘tech-savvy’ professional to support configuration activities from design to deployment of HR Technology including Cornerstone,…
- Founded in 1985, La Vie en Rose has distinguished itself as a Canadian leader in the field of lingerie and jerseys with more than 3,000 employees.
- Must have a well-rounded background in civil and structural project design and construction.
- The key responsibility is to conduct research into the feasibility,…
- Experience in user interface and design principles.
- Working in the extended marketing team under the supervision of the Senior Manager, E-Commerce.
- Everything begins with passion, a legacy from the Saputo family, which offered tasty and quality cheeses to its community.
- Purchase option of company stocks.
- Early involvement of suppliers in design process;
- Supplier selection process and contribution to process design and validation;
- At L3 MAS you will:
- Leave your mark through significant and visible impact on the design and development of an actual product prototype.
- System monitoring and autonomous recovery.
- Experience with computer-assisted design systems.
- In addition, the trainee will assist engineers in the development of designs through a database and electrical…
- Advise on the design of programs and processes to help the client mitigate environmental risks.
- David Aplin Group, one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, has…
- Contribute to global architecture and system design.
- Design, develop, and maintain cutting edge new application technology using agile and TDD methodology.
$60,183 - $75,229 a year
- We are a resolutely forward-thinking Crown corporation.
- We have developed a rebuild plan that extends through 2025 to support us in our mission of transforming…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
At BDC, we’re devoted to Canadian entrepreneurs. We’re also dedicated to our employees.