Data Science $84,100 jobs in Mississauga, ON
You refined by:
Richmond Hill, ON
North York, ON
Greater Toronto Area, ON
Data Science $84,100 jobs nationwide
- Exposure to Big Data methodologies and technologies such as HDInsight.
- Core SQL, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, Power BI, SQL Azure, Azure Data Lake, Azure Blob Storage,…
- In addition to this, the Senior Data Scientist should have familiarity with data processing methods including image processing, signal processing and pattern…
- Hatch is seeking a Senior Data Scientist to have a key technical role in its Data Science business.
- Working with the Global Data Science Center of Excellence,…
- Providing data in consumable formats and automating data cleanup to the extent possible.
- Reporting to the Data Management Manger, the Technical Data Analyst…
Trapeze Group Limited
- Scorecard data to support our Talent Management Review process.
- Bachelors' Degree in Applied Math, Computer Science, Management Information Systems (business…
- DIGITAL DATA ANALYST (DIGITAL AND DATA SCIENCE).
- Knowledge of beacons, data processing and enrichment).
- The Analytics team at The Globe and Mail is looking for…
- Mentoring/managing Data Science team members.
- Cardinal Path | Director, Data Science.
- Develops, implements, and supports methodologies, standards, and tools for…
$100,000 - $160,000 a year
- We're looking to add a Data Engineer to our data team!
- With access to over 500,000 data sets per second, there's no shortage of data and problems to tackle.
- Responsible for a full data processing cycle, including extracting data from large data bases, preparation of data for analyses (i.e.
- In Data Science, Statistics, Economics, or related quantitative field (e.g.
- Knowledge of personal and commercial credit data, and bank transactional data.
- Prototype and develop new and innovative ideas with big data, real-time data collection and data analysis.
- Expert knowledge of database design, data warehouse…
$85,000 - $120,000 a year
- Data Acquisition, Cleaning, and Transformation.
- Data Analysis, Visualization and Modeling with large datasets.
- Develop math models and algorithms.
$140,000 a year
- They develop internal and external customer facing data driven solutions using the latest in-memory technologies and analytics tools covering data warehousing,…
- This includes integration with customer data tables and ensuring verification and cleaning data to create an optimized solution.
- Experience with various data retrieval methodologies, including data importing to spreadsheets, graphs, etc.
- Perform data analytics as requested;
Trust Science Inc.
- 4+ years data science or analytics background.
- Experience with Python, Scala, R, SAS and other data science tools.
- As a Principal Data Scientist - Solutions.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Staffinity helps qualified individuals find jobs with a wide variety of companies and industries all over Canada.