Data Science $84,100 jobs in Mississauga, ON
- Experience with manipulating big data sets via SQL able to process, filter and present large quantities of data.
- Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities.
- Responsible for a full data processing cycle, including extracting data from large data bases, preparation of data for analyses (i.e. data cleaning), data…
- Have relevant experience as a Data Scientist or Data Engineer.
- Are proficient with relevant data science tools such as Python (scipy, sk-learn) etc.
- Ensure data quality throughout all stages of processing, including data cleaning, wrangling and logging, data augmentation, normalization, and transformation.
- Experience with Veeva CRM data sets or other commercial Life Sciences data.
- Collaborate with Engineering to help implement machine learning algorithms and …
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Weka, NumPy, MatLab.
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods.
- Real trendsetters in every language.
- Strong knowledge of design, development, and implementation experience utilizing data science technologies.
- Expert data extract, transform, and load processes…
- 2+ Years of Data Science Experience.
- Partner with software engineers on common areas of scalability, data quality management, data delivery management and…
- Ideally, you have a bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science, data science, analytics, or a related field or have the equivalent practical experience.
- As a Data Scientist at Nulogy, you will join an ambitious data science team that is transforming the way contract packagers and CPGs do business.
- Analyze and summarize data to identify outliers and assess data quality.
- Familiarity with systems management and data architecture principles.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.