Data Science $84,100 jobs in Mississauga, ON
- Combining Deep Learning and Data Science for image processing is key for us in allowing our systems to process extraordinary amounts of data from multiple…
- Design and develop external data sources.
- Develops test data and performs integration, parallel and stress tests for system.
- Experience with SSRS and SSIS.
- Developing knowledge of classification techniques and approaches, experience in developing or leveraging Data Management concepts.
- What’s in it for you?
- Data Driven Testing (DDT), Continuous Integration (CI) a big plus.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent experience in a technical IT environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Design and develop technical solutions to complex business problems (i.e., enterprise-level…
- Strong computer science fundamentals (logic & discrete mathematics, algorithms, data structures).
- Bachelors Degree or Diploma in computer science or equivalent.
- Secure web app design, cryptography and key material handling, authentication mechanisms such as OAUTH, SAML or OpenID, sensitive data protection, SDLC…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.