Data Science jobs in Mississauga, ON
- Graduate degree in Data Science related discipline is a strong asset.
- You will be working alongside our development and data science teams to help build and…
- Good understanding of ingesting data from application in data centers;
- Optimizing events and petabytes of data;
- Structuring data sets to build AI products;
- Experience building and optimizing data pipelines, architectures, and data sets.
- Facility with PowerBI, including creating dashboards and data sources.
- Have proven experience as a BI Developer, Data Engineer, or Data Scientist.
- Have a background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modeling) and data…
- StackPros will rely on the Data Engineer to support the Data Systems team, in both data engineering and data science-related workflows.
- Knowledge of Data Science tools and their application.
- Practical experience in data science, machine learning or software engineering.
- Design, build, and test big data queries for data views and feeds.
- The Data Engineer will work with large-scale data platform that powers critical use cases and…
- Experience with data science / machine learning libraries such as Pandas, NumPy, Jupyter Notebook, SciKit-learn, TensorFlow.
Peak Power Inc.
- Provide daily support to data scientist team, including data cleaning, data transformation, and maintain data quality control.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.