Data Entry Clerk jobs in Quebec Province
$50,000 - $60,000 a year
- Accounts payable and receivable to prepare deposits;
- If you have experience in a similar position (consulting, architecture or construction), you are the person…
- You will be responsible for entering and updating data for the pension payments we make to our clients’ retirees.
$13 - $15 an hour
- Working under the supervision of the Marketing department, the Marketing Assistant / Data Entry is responsible for conducting research and entering data into…
$18 an hour
- Maintain and organise documentation related to expeditions;
- Support the reception operations of the different sectors connected to the warehouse;
- Partial reimbursement of monthly transportation pass.
- Open acquiring and settlement bank accounts for our clients.
- Collaborate with our overseas teams.
- With over 25 years of industry experience, we provide preclinical and clinical solutions to an international customer base of biopharmaceutical companies.
- Order entry, invoicing, collections, bank deposit entry, filing.
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent.
- Data Entry: 5 years (Preferred).
- Ability to recognize and question abnormal data and escalate if need be.
- At least 2 year(s).
- Under the close supervision of the Program Manager, the Data Entry…
- As a Data Entry Analyst, you are responsible for the data entry of reference material into OneSource.
- Working closely with the project team, you will be…
Kaytel Media Inc.
$29,900 - $30,225 a year
- To assist the current buyer and operational manager in a wide variety of tasks relating to our company stores located inside and outside of Quebec.*.
Syntax Systems Ltd.
- Reporting to the Senior Manager, Business Enablement the Order Entry Specialist is part of the Business Enablement Team and consists of the mission to ensure…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.