Data Entry jobs in Quebec Province
You refined by:
$15 an hour
- As a product supply data entry clerk, you will be responsible for the execution of store transfers nationally.
- 9 am to 5 pm, 1 hr lunch (37.5 hr work week).
- Hours: 1 week 8:30 am to 4:30 M to F, Week 2- 11 to 7 M to F, week 3- 9:30 am to 5:30 pm M to T and then Saturday work- this schedule is rotational every 3…
$22 - $24 an hour
- Answering in person and telephone inquiries, directing phone calls to other staff members.
- Navigating through word processing, filing, and faxing.
- We are looking for 3 BILINGUAL booking agents to start this week !
- As a booking agent, your main responsibility will be to answer calls and to contact customers…
The Protel Group
$300 a week
- Data-entry, creating and sending invoices, listing and uploading items online.
- Part-time hours: 25 per week.
- Job Types: Part-time, Temporary.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Valider que l’information est selon les ententes signées (contrats).
- Ensure each customer profile is updated.
- ABB is prepared to act on requests for disability accommodations that might be required to allow any disabled person to access our facility.
- The Assistant will provide administrative support to the Executive Assistant of the Vice President.
- He/she will accomplish administrative tasks for certain…
- Frequently required to shift attention between tasks quickly while maintaining accuracy.
- You might be the right person to take on this seasonal role of File…
$15 an hour
- Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8 AM to 4:30 PM (flexible), 30 minute lunch.
- Good Excel skills, familiar with formulas.
- Fluently bilingual, English and French.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.