Data Analyst jobs
You refined by:
Business Intelligence Analyst (undo)
- You will put your technical skills to the test analyzing processes, gathering data, and developing business requirements that help achieve goals through…
- The applicant must be knowledge in current financial models in order to make strategic recommendations.
- Work with business unit managers to developing queries…
TRAK Global Solutions Holdings Canada Inc.
- As part of the Data & Operations team, this role is expected to work directly with internal and external stakeholders to understand business needs, clarify, and…
- Considering the organization’s strategic direction and value proposition, develop and maintain a rich understanding of WVC offerings and processes.
- Some of the largest retailers and brands on the planet hire us to deliver solutions to customers, not sales pitches.
- Examine reports and produce accurate data.
- Analyze and report on dashboard usage and work with stakeholders to continuously improve the value and usefulness of information available.
- All while providing a focus on innovating technology to dramatically improve the customer experience.
- Design, implement, develop and support ETL processes, data…
- Use your technical and analytical expertise to support strategic business decisions.*.
- Reporting to the Director of IT Planning, our Business Intelligence…
- Partner with our internal customers to solve business problems by providing appropriate data insights and analysis.
- Experience in SAS, SQL and Cognos.
- Business Intelligence, (BI), Analyst plays a critical role in providing retail transactional analysis on sales, inventory management and efficiency metrics.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.