Data Analyst jobs
You refined by:
BI Developer (undo)
- The business demand for data insights is ever increasing.
- As the BI Technical developer will need find new and creative ways to extract, load, transform data…
- Recommend improvements to streamline processes regarding data flow and data quality to improve data accuracy, usability and value.
- Power BI: 3 years (Required).
Total Systems Solutions Consulting Inc.
$105 an hour
- You must be available to *work on-site full-time (37.5 hours per week)..
- The results of the review confirm that in order to properly support the university’s…
- Work with Business Analysts, BI Team, and other systems analysts to analyze business requirements; and translate them into Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence …
- University degree/diploma in a computer science or related field and equivalent working experience with business analysis/intelligence, and information…
- Strong ability to carry out research and innovation.
- As the Business Intelligence Technical Developer, you will need to find new and creative ways to extract,…
We have removed 4 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.