Data Analyst jobs
- 1+ years of IT or related business experience.
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Primarily, your role involves evaluating clinical meaningfulness and usefulness of insights and predictions generated by machine learning models.
$78,307 a year
- Experience writing scripts in R, Python, PHP and/or Java Script.
- Position Summary: Under the direction of the Assessment Librarian, the Data Analyst is…
- The Global Revenue Operations organization is responsible for Quote to Sales Compensation including: Product Operations, Sales Operations, Partner Operations &…
- Building and testing the scripts to automate enrichment / remediation on data and metadata (using Python, Visual Basic, SQL, Excel, or similar).
- Connect the dots between marketing investment and business results using a creative approach.
- Experience in working with data from various media channels…
- We are currently seeking an Equity Data Analyst (entry level) to join the CPMS product line of our business.
- Working with our Equity Data team of Analysts, the…
- Manipulate/mine data from log files by writing scripts (ex. PERL, Python, UNIX).
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, finance, accounting, math,…
- Provide planning teams with key research and insights that help steer quality digital strategies.
- The Data Analyst is the interpreter of all data generated…
Compest Solutions Inc.
$50 - $70 an hour
- Data modelling tools such SAP Power designer and Erwin.
- Idea of trade and banking.
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract.
- Temporarily due to COVID-19.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.