Data Analyst jobs
You refined by:
- We are looking for a passionate data analyst to join the Advanced Analytics and Data Science team within Ubisoft's Enterprise Data department.
- Collaborate with stakeholders (community managers, marketing, monetization, production, technical operations) to support decision making and guide the studio’s…
- Transform quantitative output into actionable, realistic marketing tactics.
- Act as company expert on e-commerce marketing performance for NCSA markets.
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing and platforms preferred, including: YouTube, Twitch, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Facebook, Snapchat, etc.
- Develop and value data exploitation as well as the combined usage of different sources of data;
- Bachelor degree in a quantitative or computer science field …
- You will also help follow up on and validate the team’s work and coach team members while contributing part of the development of the project (where necessary).
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.