Data Analyst jobs in Fort Saskatchewan, AB
- We’re scaling our team and are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst to support the operations here at Punchcard.
- What will you do here?
- Design, develop and implement information systems business solutions.
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities.
$58,164 - $86,436 a year
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel are required.
- Computer programming knowledge in SQL, Visual Basic.Net and Microsoft Excel is a plus.
- Collect and store all vendor cost data in databases and/or Excel spreadsheets;
- We have an immediate opening for a Supply Chain Mgmt Analyst.
- 5-7 years experience as a Data Analyst with experience in Data Warehouse architecture and analysis, data integration (ETL), as well as conceptual, logical, and…
- The role is ideally suited for a professional accountant looking:
- For a "front-row seat" to the life of a large public company.
- Requirements gathering, business process mapping, data modelling, and change management.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Computer Science or a related field…
- Administer data standards and policies, understand and support data validation.
- Understand and manage data requirements, ensuring accuracy and accessibility of…
- Aurora Cannabis is looking for a Business Analyst to join our Information Services team in the fast-paced cannabis industry.
- The Management System & Assurance Analyst is a key role in governance systems and the continuous improvement journey.
- Implementing the assurance work process.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Word and Excel, with demonstrated competencies in data analytics, report generation and flash reporting.
- Consolidate and/or present data in charts, graphs, or tables focused on improving data quality.
- Our client is looking for an experienced Data Analyst to…
- Riva help customers meet their client data security, scalability, privacy, compliance, customer support, and standard of care requirements.
- Participate in the development solutions to non-recurring problems by analyzing, interpreting and evaluating various precedents and data;
- This position would typically include a professional Data Analyst.
- Data with the purpose of understanding or drawing conclusions from the data.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Riva – The Leader in CRM and Email Integration