Data Analyst jobs in Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Sort by: relevance -
$84,348 - $105,435 a year
- Work within Dev/Ops value streams to provide guidance and direct support as a value stream's security expert and a team member.
- Then we’re made for each other.
- Training, mentoring and assessing new ECT data analysts.
- Training new data acquisition technicians.
- Data auditing to ensure the highest levels of quality and…
- The full-time position of Associate Analyst may be.
- Assisting with data collection and survey administration under the direction of the Project Manager;
$38.71 - $48.36 an hour
- Under the direction of the Senior Business Strategist and the Senior Business Analyst, the Business Analyst is responsible for supporting department business…
- Coordinate industry partner data sets to support synthesis and research analysis.
- Experience with environmental data analysis;
- Preference given to those with:
Catholic Social Services
$22.48 - $25.30 an hour
- Data input to Great Plains and filing.
- Receive monthly billings data from management team members.
- Diploma in Accounting from a recognized educational…
$71,381 - $89,622 a year
- Position Financial Analyst - Accounts Receivable.
- As the Financial Analyst - Accounts Receivable you will:
- 3 years of accounting and/or financial experience,…
Polar Bear Genome BioPharma Canada Corporation
$45,000 - $51,000 a year
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Work with the Laboratory Manager and Quality Assurance Team to maintain the Quality Program to assure the…
- An undergraduate degree or technical diploma in forestry, agriculture, environmental science, ecology, environmental planning or related field.
- Daily data quality reviews to ensure accuracy of parts data in our data base.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Willingness to pursue formal privacy and data security training is essential.
- The Privacy Analyst plays an integral role in the day-to-day operations of the…
- Facilitating requirements gathering and data validation.
- Undergraduate degree or diploma in business, computer science, or a related discipline.
- We are looking for two Human Resources Data Scientists to work within the HR function focusing on working with People data, while working closely with the data…
- Responsibilities of Parts Inventory Analyst:
- DFC Diesel – Parts Inventory Analyst - Edmonton, Alberta.
- Daily, weekly and monthly parts data review and report to…
- Collecting and analyzing large amounts of data regarding the housing market.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- College diploma or University degree in Computer Science & Technology.
- Consult user guides, technical manuals and other documents to research and implement…
- Research Analyst, Reporting – Wealth Management.
- Utilize financial market databases (Bloomberg, Capital IQ), software, Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and other…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Why work with for Servus? Because we are great! Why bank with Servus? Because we're different.